Monday, February 22, 2010

What's the best way to grow long healthy hair..?

Any tips are great. I know trimming your hair monthly and avoiding straighteners/curling irons but is there a certain shampoo to help make your hair grow longer or anything? Any tips are appreciated : D.What's the best way to grow long healthy hair..?
I do an oil treatment with coconut oil (virgin, raw) at least once a week. This is a great oil to use because it has a small enough molecule to really seep into the hair. It's good to rub into your scalp too- it's been used as a scalp treatment for thousands of years in South India and other coastal regions. A healthy scalp usually means healthy hair as bad bacteria on our scalp can actually cause hair loss.





Anyway, I let it soak in my hair as long as I can, then shampoo it out several times and I don't even have to condition because the moisture sinks in so well. I actually usually do this 2x a week. Other days that I wash my hair I still don't condition- I mix the coconut oil and whatever essential oil I feel like with purified water in a misting bottle, shake it well, and mist lightly all over my hair as a light leave in conditioner.





I use Burts Bees pomegranate shampoo since it's moisturizing but also good at getting rid of buildup. Any clarifying shampoo, not overused works well though.





Getting plenty of protein and omega 3s is really important for healthy hair also. Eat a balanced diet to give your hair the best chance it can get of growing out healthy and long.What's the best way to grow long healthy hair..?
I use PantenePRO V Beautiful Lengths :)


Its great! Just keep using it...

No comments:

Post a Comment