Friday, February 26, 2010

Just turned 45, have had a full head of healthy hair for 43+ years, why am I going bald/thining now?

Do it have to do with prescriptions, dye or just plain old aging. Having a tough time mentally dealing with it.Just turned 45, have had a full head of healthy hair for 43+ years, why am I going bald/thining now?
testosterone leveling off, It is hard to deal with, can try Rogaine, see a doc if maybe you can avert it and keep what you have or decrease amt lost for now. Good luck... It's crappy getting old, Huh?Just turned 45, have had a full head of healthy hair for 43+ years, why am I going bald/thining now?
Yeah Im 20 and balding.. Be glad you are that age. I know how you feel though. I hate knowing that i am going to be bald. why would god make something like hair loss. Its horrible

Report Abuse



It just happens. I'm a hair stylist, and its definitely normal for men your age to start to lose their hair.


Hard to deal with, but ive had alot of men come and see me and either, shave it bald and look awesome, or shave it as a buzz cut.
First look to mom and how hair growth in her family progressed as males aged. It could be drugs, check with the chemist. Try Rogaine, I have heard from friend it really works.
your growing old. just normal don't worry. but if you don't wanna lose your hair then go find a doctor who will recommend you some cream or whatever
be glad you held out that long

No comments:

Post a Comment