Sunday, February 28, 2010

How can I get healthy hair?

Are you familiar with a conditioner or treatment that hydrates your hair, or heals your hair? I have bad split ends and breakage, because I blow dry and straighten my hair everyday, and I want to have healthy hair again. I've tried Pantene Restoratives, but I'm afraid it isn't much different from regular shampoo and conditioner. Should I try a deep conditioner or something else thats special? Thanks!How can I get healthy hair?
Try some of these natural hair conditioners...





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>





There are some great tips about repairing damaged hair. You'll find a bunch of recipes for conditioners and moisturizing treatments too.





I hope this helps!





Have a great day! :)How can I get healthy hair?
Pantene is the worst thing you can put on your hair - so stop using it. The number one ingredient is wax, which feels good on your hair at first, until it builds layer upon layer of wax - which is bad.





If you want to spend the money, try biolage, or redken brands. They each make different lines for different hair types, even for repairing damaged hair.


If you do not want to spend the money, tresseme makes a shampoo and conditioner that is specifically for people who use heated styling products called Thermal Recovery. It is what I use when I'm low on cash and it works very well, and smells great too (bonus)


Finally, spend the extra $13 and get Redken Heat Glide. Put it on wet hair before you blowdry. It does not leave your hair feeling gready or oily, it simply protects it from the heat. Wonderful product!


Good luck!
Suave has the same ingredients in it as carpet cleaner... stay away from Suave. I recommend Aussie 3 minute Miracle. Its a deep conditioner that works in three minutes.
color your hair, using a gloss. (hair dye)


(toni%26amp;guy_colour_gloss_ sold at cosmoprof)


have it recut/trimmed





then everynight use a nice, deep conditioning/rehydrating shampoo%26amp;conditoner.





when you color your hair with the toni%26amp;guy it immediately adds gloss making your hair look vibrant and healthy.
if you do not want to spend the money for professional products (like me :) ) use suave professionals..it is professional quality and often much cheaper than regular shampoos...most regular shampoos contaion alcohol which strips you hair and makes it worse
try nexus shampoo andconditioner its a little expensive but its worth it. and when you straigten you hair apply a heat protective hair gel
The latest treatment that is AMAZING go to Leon AND Company ask for Colleen in Belmont MA she is great at the Keratin Complex Therapy
give your hair a break from heat

No comments:

Post a Comment