Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What is a good hair vitamin for african american girls to grow long healthy hair ?

:] .. please dont just give me any link to a website off of google because most of you do that and ive already looked at them .. I want to know a good vitamin that you or a friend used %26amp; u actually know works ????????????????? mmmk :]What is a good hair vitamin for african american girls to grow long healthy hair ?
I'm black and I use Creme of Nature hair products and it help my hair grow long. It also leaves my hair soft and light...Use it if you haven't already.





http://www.cremeofnature.com/tabid/56/De鈥?/a>What is a good hair vitamin for african american girls to grow long healthy hair ?
Hair grows long and strong in it's natural state.


Chemicals weaken the hair and stagnates the growth.


Easy Steps:


Eliminate Chemicals, Keep hair oiled with olive oil, Moisturized with water (place it in a water bottle and spray your hair). Decrease or remove the use of heat. Eat a healthy diet vegetable and herb based with a minimal amount of meat. Reduce sugary foods, desserts, drinks and candies. Maintain good emotional and spiritual health.


When these changes are implemented you will find that your hair and nails will grow long.
Hey girl! AS a fellow african-american admirer of long hair, I have learned a few things. First of all, the only way hair grows is if it is strong and healthy. So the fastesst way to grow your hair is to lay of the perms, curling irons, flat irons, and any other unneccessary heat for awhile. I did it, and at first it was awkward getting to know my real hair, but now I'm glad I did. Second, African-American hair needs a LLOT of moisturizer , so daily add the personally recommended Pink line. Third, BE VERY GENTLE!!! when you are coming out your hair, dont just rip through the tangles. AS annoying as it may seem, take your time. THe last thing you want to see happen is all your work down the drain because you wouldnt take your time. All of this, combined w healthy eating and regula exercise is the longest lasting way to gro long hair, better than pills or ';miracle cremes';. it may take a while to see results at first because your hair may need to be reparied before it can grow, but I PROMISE results. I grew 3 inches in my first 6 months, more than i used to grow in 3 years!!! Hope this helps!
vitamin E or vitamin B
prenatal vitamins are supposed to be good, although I have no personal experience.
encorporate olive oil into your diet and get adequate iron and b vitamins
hair skin and nail pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment