Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What are all the vitamins/minerals/proteins needed for healthy hair growth?

Try Biotin. They sell it over the counter at walmart. But be careful! It promotes hair growth in all places (oh yea and it helps with skin and nails) You dont have to buy the 'named brand' cause they all have the same products in them. also make sure you have a good diet, drink lots of water and prenatal vitamins won't hurt.What are all the vitamins/minerals/proteins needed for healthy hair growth?
I agree with the prenatal vitamins. I was taking them ofcourse when I was pregnant and my hair and nails were so nice. It was the only thing that made me feel good about how I looked while being pregnant. My son is now 21 months and I still take them but I have to take the store bought kind now instead of the prescription ones.What are all the vitamins/minerals/proteins needed for healthy hair growth?
Even though I am not pregnant.. I take prenatal vitamins. My hair and nails grow like weeds. Also, Biotin helps a lot... but it makes some people break out.

No comments:

Post a Comment