Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How can i get really healthy hair?

Besides not using heat products.





Like any at home hair masks or things to do at night or something?How can i get really healthy hair?
Here r some options::::::


1) use Pantene Smooth shampoo and conditioner


I use it and it makes moi hair really healthy shiny stronger like verything!


2)there's a really good hair mask I know it's called Neutrogena Triple Moisture hair mask


I also used this and it makes ur hair reallly soft and moisturized


Well I hope I helped Goood Luckkk :DHow can i get really healthy hair?
Use Garnier Fructis Daily Care. It works so good, and makes my hair really shiny! Mayonnaise also works! I know, it sounds disgusting, but even the salon recommended it for my sister! Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment