Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How much protein should I eat per day to have healthy hair and nails?










Beans, nuts, and whole grains. . Fish and poultry are the best choices for meat eaters; if you are partial to red meat steer yourself toward the leanest cuts. Soybeans, tofu, and other soy-based foods are an excellent alternative to red meat. If you like dairy products, skim or low-fat versions are healthier choices. 8 grams of protein for every 20 pounds of body weight. Cereal with milk for breakfast, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch, and a piece of fish with a side of beans for dinner adds up to about 70 grams of protein, plenty for the average adult. How much protein should I eat per day to have healthy hair and nails?
I take Triple Chlorophyll and Kelp. Since I started taking it, my hair and nails grow like mad, and STRONG, too!! My nails used to be really weak until I started taking this stuff. Picking up both bottles at GNC will cost you about 15-16 dollars, and will last you a whole month.





Good luck!!How much protein should I eat per day to have healthy hair and nails?
I'm not exactly sure how much protein one needs, however, I managed to solve my weak hair and nails problem with daily multivitamin. I noticed a difference within a few months. (It takes a while for those things to grow, ya know?) Good Luck!
I like taking a vitamin especially for hair and nails, GNC sells them.

No comments:

Post a Comment