Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is the best shampoo to get healthy hair?

I found Garnier Fructis to work exceptionally well. I use the Long %26amp; Strong shampoo and the Dry %26amp; Damaged conditioner (I color my hair once every 3-4 months). If I'm oily for some reason, I substitute the Garnier Shampoo with Suave Apple.What is the best shampoo to get healthy hair?
Pantene pro VWhat is the best shampoo to get healthy hair?
Sunsilk.
got2be
AVEDA Products
Lets get it this way...how can I simply put chemicals on my hair to make it healthy?





OK...maybe some do make it healthy, but remember, it makes it look and feel healthy, but has a side effect on your skin...





The more they say the shampoo can do, the more damage it can do...





Maybe try Organic Shampoo...


http://www.organicconsumers.org/bodycare鈥?/a>


http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/m鈥?/a>
It really depends on what you're looking for for your hair. In overall Health I'd say some John Frieda product, but I mix my shampoo and conditioner with others that are guarunteed for shine, strength, mosture and color keep.
pantene pro v or garniea fruticice
It depends a lot on your hair type, if you dye your hair, if you have dandraff, head lice, the like, or if you particapate in sports. I would suggest that you go to a good hairstylest or go to your regular stylest and tell them the details about your hair, like if you dye it or something. They do give out great advice, because they are the experts.
maybe you should get a monthly trim on your hair go the the saloon for hot oil if your on a budget try switching for a better conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment