Friday, February 26, 2010

What do you think of Carol's Daugher Healthy Hair Butter?

I use this product on my relaxed hair every night. I massage with it and put it on the ends. But I try not to use too much. Can I only use this? Or should I use another product with this? Has anyone used this product? What do you think of Carol's Daugher Healthy Hair Butter?
I used to use Carol's Daughter. The Healthy Hair Butter is too heavy and caused a lot of product build up..it was extremely waxy and greasy and only conditioned my hair for a day.....the next day it was back brittle again and thesmell is ENTIRELY too over powering. The Kiwi Coconut Hair Smoothie from Mineral Indulgence is much lighter and moisturizing for hair (especially relaxed). It also contains herbs and a wider variety of essential oils than healthy hair butter....PLUS it's cheaper. So yeah...





Caitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment