Friday, February 26, 2010

Does this sound like a healthy hair care routine?

I have dark wavy hair that goes about an inch or two past my collar bone. I straighten it about 4 times a week sometimes less and i sometimes blow dry it and then straighten it. I use heat protecting spray and i use hair repairing and strengthening shampoo and conditioner. I tease my hair everyday depending where im going. I usually dont on the weekends. Does this sound healthy to you? What should I change?Does this sound like a healthy hair care routine?
no. sorry to say but its terrible. teasing your hair is sooo bad for it. air dry whenever possible, and try to use volumizing hair care stuff (shampoo, conditioner, gel, spray) instead of teasing it. as for staightening, try straightening hair care products, like that come in a bottle. and try to give your hair a break more often than 3 times a week.Does this sound like a healthy hair care routine?
let it dry naturally instead of blow drying your hair. condition your hair every 1-2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment