Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Black Healthy Hair Stylist in Huntsville Alabama or Surrounding Areas?

I am a African America female in the Huntsville Al area. I have soft, thick, and long black hair. We recently relocated here to Huntsville and my hair has started to receede in growth. It is still a nice length, but it has the potential to be longer. I love long hair and i just wish I could get my hair back to its previous long luxurious condition. Please help by providing the name of stylist and salon refrences. Thanks.





PS.


If you cannot provide names of hair stylist, please leave information on hair treatments and/or vitamins to help me in my hair growth future.Black Healthy Hair Stylist in Huntsville Alabama or Surrounding Areas?
omg i live in alabama!!! there is a great one next to buffalo wild wings in...... i think hoover!
  • blue hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment