Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do I get long healthy hair?

I want long health hair!How do I get long healthy hair?
ok well products do matter


but its more how you treat it and what your hairtype is


i would suggest


DO NOT brush it when its when its wet


wash every other day it works


if you blow dry straiten or curl


make sure you use a hair protector


avoid ponytails at all costs


use a hair mask once a week


and use some sort of shine spray or moisturizer


and massage your skalp for a couple minutes every day


it increases oxygen and blood flow


thus more nutrients to your hair!How do I get long healthy hair?
I use mane n tail shampoo and its wonderful. It keeps it healthy while improving hair growth. It actually works!
condition condition condition!! be careful with knots and dont blow dry too much :) good luck!
start out with the best! www.hairlogicproducts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment