Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What are some vitamins that I can buy to promote growing/healthy hair?

Thanks. Im trying to grow my hair long.What are some vitamins that I can buy to promote growing/healthy hair?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-鈥?/a>What are some vitamins that I can buy to promote growing/healthy hair?
Biotin is for hair, skin, and nails. You can find this at a vitamin shop or at your local dept store or pharmacy. Many multivitamins also has Biotin in them as well. I hope this helps. Good luck.
anything with substantial Keratin in it...


what I always used (though it's not a vitman, persee) is Mane and Tail Shampoo and Conditioner





Yes, it's actually for horses...but it rocks!...you used to be able to get it WalMart...do you have a Gebo's store in your area?
I suggest that you eat a healthy diet. Then you don't need to supplement with a vitamin. Lots of veggies and fruits and good food will do the trick. Beware of so called hair vitamins. I think they are a waste of money. Also some peoples hair for various reasons won't grow long in which case I suggest you find a good salon that can do extensions for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment