Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How can I get healthy hair?

I've been damaging my hair with high heat flat iron and blow dryer for some time. Recently, I finally got a hair cut and took care of all the split ends. My hair looks so much better now, however I want to keep it healthy and in great condition. I've decided to only flat iron my hair once a week now, no blow drying, and give it an olive oil treatment once every two weeks. Any other suggestions? Good products, etc?? Thanks to honest answers!How can I get healthy hair?
trim it (which you did, lol so now just


buy sum leave in conditioner ( garnier fruitis hasnatural oils)


use products that will protect your hair when your using heat ( treseme thermal protection)


and shampoos that will strengthen damage hair and help prevent spilt ends ( pantne heathly length)How can I get healthy hair?
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Herbal-H鈥?/a>
1.) Herbal essence hydra-licious is possibly the best shampoo and conditioner I've ever used. Your hair will be so soft that even hair ties will occasionally fall out of your hair!


2.) before you condition, squeeze as much water out of you hair as possible, it's like a sponge, if its drenched in water the conditioner won't get absorbed well into your hair.


3.) Brush you hair before showering to get knots out and again while the conditioner is in.


4.) When you rinse you conditioner out, use cold water, it seal your hair ';cuticles'; to keep the moisture in.


5.) When you use flat iron, blow dryers, anything of the sort use heat protecting searun forst. Might I suggest the V05 make it straight gel?


6.) My favorite split ends cream is the herbal essence one. It's part of the ';long term relationship'; collection. I used to have long hair all the way down to my lower back and my hair was awful. Once I started using the split ends cream my hair was noticeably smoother and even now after donating 12 inches of my hair leaving my with a bob I still use it to prevent them from even starting.


Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment