Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Are there any vitamins to take for healthy hair? My hair seems like it is getting thinner. ?

I am only 21 and my hair seems like it is getting thinner. I don't know what to do.Are there any vitamins to take for healthy hair? My hair seems like it is getting thinner. ?
ok , not exactly a vitamin, but some advice for thinning hair , because i know alot about herbs and herbal remedies.


rosemary stimulates hair folicles and nettles thicken hair and make it shiny. pick large bunches of these herbs (using gloves for the nettles) and boil them up , wash your hair in the water and massage it into your scalp. I would avoid using conventional shampoos since they contain sodium laureth and laryl sulphate - which has been strongly linked to hair loss. instead you could make your own. I have found a site with recipes for herbal shampoos - http://www.craftbits.com/viewProject.do?鈥?/a>





I hope this helps you , good luck =DAre there any vitamins to take for healthy hair? My hair seems like it is getting thinner. ?
I would say that the B` Vitiamins would be,,D` Vitamins,,Wal*MART has a nice Multi-Vitamin formula,,sometimes my hair gets to looking crappy--I'll Break-a-small hole in a Vitamin E` GelTab--and get some of that on my face and hair..it takes about 6-GelTabs for the face--and--about 8-9 for the hair(short hair)..leave it on all day(stay inside)..or a cheaper method is those Hand Creams called (INTENSIVE CARE)..I'll GOO-up my hair with alot of that and cover my hair with some ';stocking cap';..and shower it all off in the morning..GREAT..for grey hair(makes it shinier)..helps the beard and moustache look great also..also try switching shampoo's..try Baby Shampoo--see if that changes things.
the ultimate key to healthy hair is a staple diet, good sleep and plenty of water. if u hav these nothing can stop u frm good hair. avoid junk food and alchohol or smokin. this will also improve ur internal body parsts!
you can get hair growth tablets





answer myn please:


type in google:


is there a way to read inkheart online?


it won't let me copy and paste it


please





ty





:)


x


gd luck
Vitemin C , it helps the body growth and try to drink lots of calcium
eat healthier more veggies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment