Friday, February 26, 2010

Can someone insight me on some Healthy hair tips?

I have real curly frizzy and dry hair. Is there any specific hair products/shampoo and conditioners I should get? ThanksCan someone insight me on some Healthy hair tips?
olive oil....rub it thru your hair and it's naturally healthy and smooths down the frizz. My grandma has really curly, frizzy, dry hair and she was informed to do that and now her hair is alot healthier. She usually just uses a drop, rubs it thru her hands, and then smoothes it thru her hair like you would do with frizz-ease cream. Can someone insight me on some Healthy hair tips?
so did that work?! :)

Report Abuse



This idea really works!!!





Grab an empt spray bottle, then fill have of it with conditioner and shapoo together then fill the other half with water, then shake it up! the spray all of your hair, it may be damp but when it drie it will be supppppper smooth and super healthy looking!!!!!





try it, i do this all the time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment