Friday, February 26, 2010

How often should i cut my not so healthy hair?

iv dyed my hair alot over the past year and a half..and also got my hair cut very short..im now tryin to grow it out long (its about an inch past my shoulders now)i have a lotta dead ends so i cut about a whole inch and a half or so off...how often should i get it trimmed?How often should i cut my not so healthy hair?
I agree, every 6-8 weeks for damaged hair. You could go two weeks longer if it weren't. .....but, everyone's hair does grow at a different pace so keep that in mind. With hair it's always better to take a bit more off than you'd really like because it's going to look healthier. In short, even if you're still color treating you should take 1/2 in trim every two months or so and treat it nicely in between. That means carefully desnarling during your conditioning process. I love the Aveda line....I wash, wring, shut off the shower, rub in the conditioner and finger thru for a while. Once or twice a week I then pull the comb thru as well. It's helped my dry top layers so much....and I was soo rough on my hair! If it's worth cutting, it 's worth taking care of.How often should i cut my not so healthy hair?
For the best results, get a calendar that shows the moon phases, you may be able to find one at your local drug store.





Then go through that calendar and find the dates that are new moons.





New moons are the best for trimming with a noticeable pattern of growth in both hair and nails.





Pick out the new moons that are in the water signs for the best results, although the others will work as well.





If you don't want to go to that much trouble for a nice long head of hair, then have it trimmed every 6 weeks for the best results.
Every 2 monthes .. But you need to cut off all your dead ends so it can grow healthy!
Dont go out and buy anything expensive.


First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)





Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)





Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a ';little'; honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)





Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short





Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!








The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower





You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences ';clean happy'; conditioner.





When I do this at nite, I wake up, shampoo %26amp; condition, rinse and style as usual. Has worked for years











You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.











Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid..鈥?/a>
every 3 months or so. and ask the hair stylist for a very small trim, tell them you wANT to grow it out and they'll take care of it
about every 4-6 weeks
after every 6-8 weeks considering the fact that the hair grows at about 1 cm per month. so monthly trimming is out for u coz u wanna grow ur hair
  • myspace live
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment