Sunday, February 28, 2010

Best method for growing long healthy hair?

I am trying to grow out my hair really long. Its already mid-back, but I was hoping to get it another six inches, to about the small of my back The stands are fine, but it grows in thick. I think I take good care of it, I give it a deep conditioning every other week, and I don't use a lot of styling products. I blow it dry very infrequently. How often should I get it trimmed? I'd like to have long nice looking hair, not hair where the last 6in is frizzy and split-ended. Thanks for the help.Best method for growing long healthy hair?
I COULDNT LIST EVERYTHING , GO TO THIS SITE PLZ, IT WILL SHOW YOU 20 EASY STEPS TO MAINTAIN AND ENVY LONG HEALTHY HAIR.





http://www.longlocks.com/how-to-grow-lon鈥?/a>Best method for growing long healthy hair?
massage it every morning and before going to bed.


i recommend you to use virgin coconut oil to maintain the natural oil of your hair, and oh.. use shampoo every other day NOT everyday..


trim it every 3 months, because hair grows 1/2 inch every month.
Grow it then keep trimming to keep it healthy


try a de frizzing serum ( you can just use a 2 dollar one its fne ) and put a little in mostly at the ends while its damp
  • myspace live
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment