Friday, February 26, 2010

Can anyone give me some tips on how to grow long and healthy hair-fairly fast?

My hair is about 5-6 inches from my shoulders, and thick. I want to grow it about shoulder length. Any suggestions on how I can go it fast, but still keep it healthy? Thanks!Can anyone give me some tips on how to grow long and healthy hair-fairly fast?
Well the trick is to get it trimmed A LOT, so you don't get deadends or anything, but don't get it cut too short. Growing it out takes a long time no matter what, so be patient! There's really no healthy way to grow your hair SUPER fast, except for like unnatural ways, which I would suggest.


OR just do extensions! :)Can anyone give me some tips on how to grow long and healthy hair-fairly fast?
I know that by putting ur hair up, and or braiding it everynight helps grow it out.





I don't know so much about healthy ways, but trimming it is a must. Also keep ur scalp healthy by using conditioners or dandruf shampoo, and try to avoid so much heat, or use heat protectants.





I recomend washing it everyday because since its thick it can become dry.





I buy avacodo oil and put it my shampoo, it helps it grow fast and prevents split ends. you can find this near the hair dyes.



Massage small amounts of fresh or canned coconut milk into the scalp and keep overnight if possible or at least for a few hours. This procedure will help hair grow longer, thicker and also make your hair look soft and shiny. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c鈥?/a> for more remedies and details.



This past summer I cut my hair up to my ears, now it is almost to my waist. I just cut the tips every 3 or 4 months, don't blow dry it, comb it after I wash it only, and basically don't care about it... The less things you do to it, the healthier it will be. The pre-natal vitamins sounds like a good idea :D
Keep the split ends trimmed. It will actually grow faster, (or seem that way) if you keep it cut, and dont let those ends split.


Take vitamins , and massage your scalp at least 3 times a day.
You can grow it instantly ... with extensions.


I recommend getting fusion ones (like great lengths), they last the longest and look the best.





Good luck!
you can take prenatal vitamins
My mom's a stylist. She says the more you trim it the faster it grows. That's what I do and it works!
Drink about 5 pints of water a day. And eat lots of protein (fish/eggs/meat)
cut your hair short, and it will grow A LOT in about 1 month

No comments:

Post a Comment