Monday, February 22, 2010

Can someone help me find an african american hair salon in the atlanta georgia that practices healthy hair?

I am looking for an african american hair salon in the atlanta ,georgia area, that practices healthy hair.Can someone help me find an african american hair salon in the atlanta georgia that practices healthy hair?
Ja-Nae's Hair Studio, One of the best if not the only hair salon for african american women in Marietta Ga and surrounding areas. A co-worker of mines introduced me to this salon. The prices are affordable and the stylists really knows what they are doing. I highly reccomend Stylist Ranae. Girlfrind is amazing. She brings back the life to anyones hair. Please check them out. You will not be dissappointed. Where else can you find a relaxer and style for 40 dollars. Most salons charge 55 and up and you sometimes don't get good results. Try these ladys out.Can someone help me find an african american hair salon in the atlanta georgia that practices healthy hair?
Hi There,





Here's a good list for african american hair salons http://www.salonsofgeorgia.com/Category/Braiding/





Hope that helps

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment