Sunday, February 28, 2010

I need a good healthy hair tip?

I dyed my hair and now im getting it taken out. My hair dresser says she might have to strip it then dye my hair blonde which is my natural color or she'll do like this hair cap thing so I need some good healthy hair ideas because my hair is already not healthy and after that its not gunna get much better. Thank you!I need a good healthy hair tip?
When you eat healthy your hair will be healthier. And if you take vitamins that will help too. I've gotten a perm and i've died my hair before too so my hair wasn't all that healthy. i've noticed that when i ate healthier and take vitamins it got a lot better.


Good luck!I need a good healthy hair tip?
when i dyed my hair and wanted to take it out i use coconut oil or i used baking soda wash thats what my mother does to my hair put hair cream it natural stuff that how i got my hair to be healthy without even perming it i hope i helped =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment