Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Which shampoo and conditioner would you recommend for someone who wants to grow long, healthy hair?

Any other tips for growing long healthy hair? Thanks!Which shampoo and conditioner would you recommend for someone who wants to grow long, healthy hair?
nexxus humectants...its gives LOTS of moisture which is essential for healthy hairWhich shampoo and conditioner would you recommend for someone who wants to grow long, healthy hair?
I'm also in the process of growing my hair really long.


My hair's about 12 inches from the neap of my neck.


Goal: 15 - 18 inches.


I use Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship hair products.


Not only does it smell great, it makes my hair super soft %26amp; silky.


The line has a leave-in split end protector %26amp; it works for me.





Also, that stuff for horse..


My boyfriend's mom used it when she was younger %26amp; she said it worked, but in time, her hair start falling out.


When she stopped using it, her hair stopped falling out.


Just a warning.
I used to use Mane %26amp; Tail when my hair was very long and it kept it in great condition. Now it's just shoulder length so I don't bother with it. Oh, Humectress is a great leave in conditioner (just a tiny bit though or it will be flat and not at the roots).


You could try Skin %26amp; Hair vitamins if you can deal with taking pills. Or fish oil.
i use Aussi products. they are amazing. the shampoo smells great and makes your hair really soft and healthy. i used to have healthy hair almost all the way down my back and i used aussi the whole time.






I would use Mane N Tail. Jennifer Aniston swears by it and she has beautiful hair.


http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_mane_and_tail_help_hair_grow
horse tail shampoo and conditioner


also apply coconut oil for 3 hours twice a week , you will see a great results



Tresemme shampoo %26amp; conditioner..





Freaking awsome :D
mane and tail. it's for horses, but it makes your hair grow long fast and healthy.
pantene beautiful lengths its 4 growing ur longer
PANTENE PRO V !!!!!!!!! its the best!!!!
garnier fructis long and strong. works like a charm. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment