Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is the healthiest way to get long,strong,and healthy hair? I'm black with short hair.?

Stop being silly, blacks come in every skin tone under the sun.





To grow your hair long you have to keep your hair from breaking off because this will help you retain length. You have to stop doing things that damage your hair, such as using a lot of heat. I don't know if you're natural or relaxed and that matters as far as how you would take care of your hair. Your question is too general to answer because I don't know the condition of your hair, the products you use, or your hair regimine, or type.





http://www.longhaircareforum.com will give you lots of advice and tips.What is the healthiest way to get long,strong,and healthy hair? I'm black with short hair.?
I'm taking a suppliment called Biotin. It's great, you can get it everywhere, like CVS, Target, GNC.


I also take a suppliment at GNC called Ultra Nourish Hair. When I was doing research on it, plenty of women, all types agreed that it worked wonders! I've been taking it for about a month and a half and my hair is stronger, healthier, and deffinantly growing faster than it ever was. People complain that the pills are huge, but they're not that big and are easy to swallow. I take 2 Biotin and Ultra Nourish Hair every morning, and a Biotin before I go to bed. My hair is it's healthiest it probably has ever been. Eating healthy foods, and Vitiman E help as well.What is the healthiest way to get long,strong,and healthy hair? I'm black with short hair.?
I am white but i have two girls that are half black and i understand where you are coming from.start with washing your hair only three times a week.I use a paul mitchell shampoo and conditioner called super skinny, the days you do not shampoo just condition.Also they have a deep conditioning treatment too,use that only once a week.For styling i would suggest a type of grease,called miracle grow.you can buy these cheap at a drug store
You're not black, not your avatar, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment