Friday, February 26, 2010

How can you promote healthy hair after giving birth?

All through the pregnancy my hair was great and for the 1st few months after the birth too. I know its normal for you to loose more hair a few months down the line but I'm starting to worry now. My baby is 5 months old and I'm still breast feeding. Any suggestions would be great


Wishes n Dreams XxXHow can you promote healthy hair after giving birth?
I LOST A LOT OF HAIR 3 MONTHS AFTER GIVING BIRTH. IT WAS REALLY BAD- BOTH MY TEMPLES FRONT HAIR FELL OF. ALL OF IT! I HAD THE TWO BALD SPOTS. IT WAS AWFUL. IT ALL FELL OFF AT ONCE.NOW MY HAIR IS THICK AND SHINEY, LIKE FROM A SHAMPOO COMMERCIAL. I WILL TELL U THE SECRET:OK, HERE'S WHAT TO DO!EVERY TIME BEFORE WASHING UR HAIR, APPLY PURE COLD-PRESSED ALMOND OIL. MASSAGE INTO UR SCALP AND UR ROOTS. THEN PUT A PLASTIC BAG AND A TOWEL ON UR HEAD TO KEEP THE MOISTURE IN. STAY LIKE THAT AT LEAST FOR 15-20 MINUTES. THEN WASH UR HAIR LIKE U USUALLY DO, USE A CONDITIONER ALSO. THE LAST RINSE OF UR HAIR SHOULD BE WITH 2 TBSP OF VINEGAR MIXED WITH 2 GLASSES OF WARM WATER. THE VINEGAR NEUTRALISES EVERY LEFT OUTS OF HAIR PRODUCTS THAT CAN HARM UR HAIR. THE RESULTS APPEAR RIGHT AWAY BY MAKING UR HAIR SHINIER THAN EVER. ALMOND OIL IS THE STRONGEST KNOWN NATURAL STIMULANT FOR GROWING OF NEW HAIR !!! IT WORKS!! THAT IS WHAT SAVED ME FROM TURNING BALD, I'M SURE!U JUST HAVE TO BE PERSISTENT!!!


ALSO GET PANTOGAR OR REVALID CAPSULES. THEY R ESPECIALLY FOR THAT PROBLEM!!! THE FIRST, PANTOGAR, IS BETTER AND WORKS FASTER!!! GOOD LUCK!!


IT WORKED FOR ME AND FOR AT LEAST 8 WOMEN THAT I TOLD THE RECEPY!!! IT WILL WORK FOR U TOO!How can you promote healthy hair after giving birth?
buy a shampoo, conditioner for thickening hair, there are a range of different products you can purchase from your local chemist , or have a chat with your pharmacist or doctor, i know its hard not to worry but that could make things worse so try not to worry too much....this is such a common thing to happen through childbirth and after...stay positive xxxxxx
A regular women's multi-vitamin should help. Also use a good shampoo and conditioner. Always comb your hair when it is wet don't use a brush on wet hair, it pulls the hair out, and causes breakage. If you continue to have problems talk to your doctor. You may have a vitamin or mineral deficiency. I have 3 kids, and have always had long hair, down below my waist. And I had no problems with my hair during or after any of my pregnancies.
Stress is a major cause of hairloss but its best to see your GP!
http://www.mothersbliss.co.uk/nine/secre鈥?/a>





J xx
why bother!


now ur a mum u will spend the rest of ur life trying to tear it out!





good luck love......i was only joking

No comments:

Post a Comment