Friday, February 26, 2010

I have healthy hair and a healthy diet, what can I do to increase my hair growth?

Are there vitamins, certain foods, hair masks, shampoos, conditioners, or treatments that I can use to increase my hair growth?





I want it to be a little longer by the time that school starts. I don't know what to do so please help!





I read something about workouts that can increase blood flow and make your hair grow faster also. Is this true and if so what kind of workout would it be, like specifically??I have healthy hair and a healthy diet, what can I do to increase my hair growth?
Blood flow does do help. A proper diet and exercise daily (cardio) helps your body stay strong and healthy leading to, in your case, straighten hair and promote growth.





Now to answer the rest of your question.


Vitamins:


I take Nutrilite Complex for Hair, Skin %26amp; Nails. Organic and natural sources of vitamins. It will help you hair grow faster and stronger while helping your skin and nails. It contains 1000 mcg of Biotin, 500 mg Collagen, and 30 mg grape seed extract. A simple daily vitamin will also help. I personally use the Double X Vitamin/Mineral/Phytonutrient.





Foods:


Carrots, veggies overall





Hair mask:


I have used Satinique Hair Repair Masque which deeply penetrates and restructures damaged hair. Promotes healthy hair.





Go to http://Arcameda.com and search in the search box on the site for hair skin or hair mask for more information on these products. Go to my profile to email me if you have any further questions.I have healthy hair and a healthy diet, what can I do to increase my hair growth?
My blog has alot about growing hair long and keeping it strong, it might be helpful http://thelonghairdiaries.blogspot.com/ :)
Carrot are good for your hair, i think

No comments:

Post a Comment