Wednesday, February 24, 2010

MY 8 year old daughter's(she is very healthy) hair grows very slowly?What can I do to help it grow?

I noticed this since she was very little all the other children in my family and my husband's had much longer hair.In he school all her little freinds too have very long hair where she has it a little past her shoulders.She pretty wavy hair.I also have a 2 year old that is going in the same path.I've asked the doctor but he says they are fine.Please someone help.MY 8 year old daughter's(she is very healthy) hair grows very slowly?What can I do to help it grow?
smear peanut butter in her hair leave it in for about 15 minutes then wash it outMY 8 year old daughter's(she is very healthy) hair grows very slowly?What can I do to help it grow?
there fine dont bug out black peoples hair is the exact same way and there still very beautiful. long hair doesnt make people pretty its how its done that counts so do her hair in ways the other moms wont then you'll have the girls with the prettiest hair.
Massaging makes a lot of difference to the rate at which hair grows, so a regular massage with any oil of your choice is recommended to speed up the process. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c鈥?/a> for more details.
i have the same type of hair... there is really nothing you can do except keep it healthy and get it trimmed often.... She is fine.
you cant make hair grow longer.


that is perfectly normal.





my cousin who is 7 years old, has very short hair, and grows slowly. and she is fine.





just wait it will grow faster sometime (:
I too have very slow growing hair.





On the plus side, your children will save bundles at the hair salon. Their cuts will last alot longer than everyone else.
try moisyurizers or shampoos/conditioners that help hair growth or maybe they will grow out of it???? is it really that important if there is nothing wrong with them?
if shes healthy maybe thats just her growth rate..and since shes eight she isnt fully developed anyway..I think shes fine.
eat jello.

No comments:

Post a Comment