Sunday, February 28, 2010

My hair has been shedding really bad and now it's thin. What products can I use to get my healthy hair back?

I've heard that Dr. Miracles works good for some people and others say that It's not worth it. Has anyone tried it? If so, how did it work for you?My hair has been shedding really bad and now it's thin. What products can I use to get my healthy hair back?
nioxin...get it a sallys or ur local salonMy hair has been shedding really bad and now it's thin. What products can I use to get my healthy hair back?
may want to see a doctor, since there are medical problems that can cause excessive hair shedding. For me, it was an under-active thyroid which I now take meds for, and my hair is back to norm.
no I've never used Dr. Miracle but i do use pantene shampoo and conditioner (white bottle with brown letters) it grew my hair 4 extra inches after my hair chipped off when i stopped getting perms plus it made my hair alot thicker. dont panic you're probably jus using bad hair products. also try a medicated shampoo just in case.
You should go to the doctor. My aunt had thinning hair and it turned out that she had a thyroid condition. If all test come back good, then use these other porducts that were suggested.
Your diet may also be protein deficient, so you may want to increase your protein intake. I have a couple friends who've had this problem because they don't eat enough protein. You should probably also see a doctor because you could also have alopecia, an auto-immune disorder that causes body hair to thin and in some cases completely fall out.
First discuss with your doctor. It may be an indication of poor health that your not aware of or perhaps a poor diet, that you are probably aware of. It may be hereditary, any baldness in your family? Aunts, uncles, parents, grandparents. You may be anaemic. If it's diet or health related you may be able to be helped, if not, then it's a waste of money on potions %26amp; lotions. Shave it all off, that will mean a daily shave, of course, but you can buy an electric shaver for that purpose. Seems to be quite a fashion trend these days. Looks pretty good on the guys I've seen with it. Handsome, in fact, especially in a young man.
I have been using NIOXIN....鈾?also Tres semme for healty volume is supposed to work too..





make sure you check any meds you are taking because if the loss if from medication, the shampoos wont help...
Hair loss is an internal problem, not something you can treat from the outside. Go to a doctor to find out what is going on with your health.
use Pantene Volumizing shampoo. i use it and i have long, thick, soft hair.
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
tres' semme oo la la
forget the products





be warned, all those products work by stimulating blood circulation which causes high blood pressure. if you have heart problems or high blood pressure in your family then you need to stay away from them.





go to your doctor for a blood test. they may find an answer like that.





if they have no answer then try acupuncture and chinese herbal medicine - it worked for me





you can also try sitting with your head between your knees for ten mins a day to stimulate the circulation in your head. massaging the head works too but you risk breaking the hair. sounds funny but it works
forget the products and see your doctor for blood tests an exam.
Ok.First ask your mom to buy hair oil.Then put it in your.after 2 or 3 hours go take a shower.The shedding will hopefully stop.Trust me!!!
First go to the doctor and get a check up. Make sure it's nothing regarding your health.


Multivitamins help and there is also Hair vitamins that help. Drink milk. It's good for your hair and nails.


Most importantly, say a prayer every night that your hair comes back to normal. Every little thing helps. lol


Best of Luck!
  • myspace live
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment