Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What are some great hair shampoo and conditioner that makes your hair really soft and healthy hair?

i want to know if there are great hair products that make your hair soft, healthy, and shiny without buying salon products. if there aren't quality products like that, where can i get great hair shampoo and conditioner for a great deal near federal way, washington, or online? thankyou!What are some great hair shampoo and conditioner that makes your hair really soft and healthy hair?
http://www.lush.com





Awesome stufffffffffffff!What are some great hair shampoo and conditioner that makes your hair really soft and healthy hair?
Aveda hear is there website
I use chi shampoo and conditioner. Works great. My hairs really soft after. You can also use redken.
Frizz Ease is the best shampoo ever. Very soft and very strong hair! xXx
L'Oreal products are great. Shiny hair comes from drying your hair in a downward motion, keeping the cuticle from becoming rough.
I used to avoid salon brand shampoo and conditioner altogether because I never found any brands that I felt made enough difference in my hair to be worth the price. Then a particular stylist convinced me to try Redken's All Soft. I will never go back. Not only can I tell the difference in how soft my hair is, but every stylist I've seen since tells me how healthy my hair is... and that never happened before I switched.
The best I've encountered ~


Pro Vitamin/Intensives


It's an instant repair hair serum.


It will absolutely leave your hair shiny and silky.


Honestly, I cannot go anywhere without getting complements.


Surprisingly inexpensive too :)


The website below also has links to local stores in your area


First link: main page


2ns link: product I use
I prefer Citre Shine and all their products. We have naturally curly hair and that is the best thing that i have found yet~remember it doesnt matter what kind of shampoo or conditioner you use, its all about the foods you eat that makes healthy hair
PANTENE PRO V PRODUCTS ARE VERY GOOD
get some Aussie or Gardiner at a local drugstore
Herbal Essence
I use herbal or garnier. I think Herbal is better my hair always looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment