Sunday, February 28, 2010

How to get my healthy hair back?

My entire life I always had long, shiny, straight hair. But then 8 months ago I highlighted my hair like three times in two months and also was very sick at the same time. Ever since then my hair has been so rough and unmanageable. I have vitamins everyday and do conditioning treatment once a week but nothing seems to work.





What can I do??How to get my healthy hair back?
Okay I had the same problem...first stop highlighting ur hair and put lemon juice in it insed (it lightens even the darkest hair) now continue the vitamins. try letting ur hair dry by itself meaning no hairdryers/ straighteners. I use TREsemmie sleek and shiny shampoo/conditioner. also try products w/ frizz control in them found at any local store. Good LuckHow to get my healthy hair back?
You should defenitly get a trim for starters. thats really important.





you should also try to use heat on your hair no more then once a week. and when you do, use a heat protectant.





you should also deep condtion atleast once a week. (use a shower cap and sit under the dryer).





also never brush your hair when its wet, this causes split ends and breakage.








Heat protectant : tresemme heat tamer !
First you need to cut your hair. Keeping the dead and split ends won't help. At least once a week do deep conditioning treatments and don't use heat products (they will damage your hair cuticle and make things worse for you). Just be patient, keep repeating the deep conditioning and no heat and you should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment