Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How can i get nice shiny healthy hair?

I dye my hair often. Most of the time Black but i've bleached it a few times.


So after all of that it's not as shiny and soft at it used to be.


I flat iron my hair.


I never swim in pools.


I cut my hair often.


But i still have lots of split ends and it's kinda dry and frizzy.


Is there anything that i could put in my hair to make it soft and less frizzy.


Please helpHow can i get nice shiny healthy hair?
I use a product by Fantasia it is called '; ic Corrective Response complex'; It says


-Stops the frizzies


-Instantly corrects damaged and abused hair


-Conditions and shines





It works really well, you only need like 2 drops. It runs like $16, but it lasts FOREVER. I have had my bottle for like 2 years now and it is only half gone.





Hope this helpsHow can i get nice shiny healthy hair?
I love Kao Asience, try it!

Report Abuse



Find yourself a good shampoo %26amp; conditioner.


I use TREsemme but you can pick something that you like.





Soak your hair in (cold) water for about 3 minutes. Use the shampoo and wash it out with (warm) water. Use the conditioner and wash it out with (cold) water. Let your hair (AIR-DRY)...Do not blow-dry or straighten while wet.





Just pat it dry with a towl and let it alone.





P.S. I reccomend doing this before you go to bed just because then you don't have the chance to mess with it.





Hope it helps.


-Michaela
jojoba oil!





it's natural, inexpensive, and works beautifully. there are lots of ways to use it... i just rub about 10 drops between my hands and apply to damp hair in the morning.





there are plenty of reviews on jojoba oil, if you go to drugstore.com, makeupalley.com, or amazon.com.





good luck!
try kao asience products.





www.asience.com
Ask your boyfriend he will tell you.
first of all, dying/straightening/bleaching/split ends damages and weakens hair. if u want nice hair, i suggest that u grow out all of your hair without any straightening. it would take a Lot of patience but it would definately restore your default health. ALSO


exercise and eat well it really helps!
i also dye my hair, and i find the absolute best thing to do is to not blow dry it or straight iron it often. try to let your hair air dry as often as possible. if not, spray it with a heat protectant before you straight iron. also i love love dove. if you leave the conditioner in for like 3 minutes it def. makes ur hair way softer.

No comments:

Post a Comment