Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best supplemental vitamin to take for healthy hair?

Hi! Well, I went on Google for you %26amp; found they actually sell vitamins just for hair. Other sites said vitamins A,B,C,D,E %26amp; for shampoo: protein%26amp; vitamin rich moisturizing shampoos. If you go on Google, you'll find a multitude of different choices. I was a beautician umpteen yrs. ago %26amp; found if you don't over color or over perm your hair, it should naturally be in fairly decent shape. It's the chemicals we use on our hair that really does a number on it. I just tried some of the new products put out by ';Samy';. Some of the conditioners really do make it shinny %26amp; nice looking. One that really made my hair shine by ';Samy'; is called Curls (define %26amp; extended cream) It's a leave in conditioner. Most of their conditioners are ';leave in'; conditioners. I don't usually buy expensive hair products, but got this one on sale so tried it. Really liked it %26amp; it smells good too. A nice ';soft'; scent. I also tried their ';Fat Hair'; to add more body to my hair. It too is a leave in conditioner. Does it ever give you more body! Don't use too much tho if you try it. Well, I guess I really did a good advertising job for ';Samy'; products...lol Take care, Sweetie...:)What is the best supplemental vitamin to take for healthy hair?
Mainly Vitamin E, however Vitamin, B does help too....


They say Jello is good for the hair and nails as and alternative source of nourishments....What is the best supplemental vitamin to take for healthy hair?
Vitaming E is good for Hair and skin.. ( it is good for nails too but I didn't mention it since hair and nails are made out of the same materials)





Hope I helped
Protein-rich foods %26amp; a B vitamin complex
%26amp;to make it grow.


i would really like to know this too! For healthy, strong hair i'd say protein %26amp;iron.





mina.
Biotin or Prenatal Vitamins.
Vitamin E its used for skin and hair
vitaman E - good for nails, hair, and skin
it's safe to take biotin, I do it!
  • blue hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment