Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Do you have any tips for maintaining healthy hair?

I am going to try to grow my hair really long. At the moment it is about 2.5 inches below my shoulders. I am going to get half an inch cut off and then i am going to let it grow until it is down to my waist (will take a long time) do you have any tips for keeping my hair healthy forthis long period of time?





Thankyou!Do you have any tips for maintaining healthy hair?
To get your hair to shine without using conditioner rinse it out after your shower with cold water. It tightens the strands of hair and prevents breakage. No chemicals needed.





Since your water has to be pretty cold, I'd recommend getting out of the shower and rinsing by sticking your head back in... just so you don't freeze.





This is also really good for your face after you wash it, it closes up your pores better than any toner can.Do you have any tips for maintaining healthy hair?
You should use Organix. Its the absolute best! Organix contains organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells AWESOME! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, CVS, Walgreens, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Wal-Mart, Rite-Aid, etc. You'll love it!!!





http://orrganixhair.com


.
Well my hair is up to my waist now. It took about 6 years to get that way. My hair was cut up to my shoulders. i still have the lenght but i havent cut since i was 7 years old. im 13 now. There are plenty of things like brush it everyday, or wash it only 1 a week. they are plenty iof sites just search healthy hair on google or something.
Buy shampoo and conditioner that keeps hair moisturised, healthy and protected. many brands sell this. also, trim your hair every 3 months, so you dont get split ends.





dont straighten it and dry it all the time either, or the hair becomes dehydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment