Friday, February 26, 2010

How do I grow really long healthy hair?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

it is to my shoulder blades and i want it down to my lower back faster...How do I grow really long healthy hair?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
DEEP CONDITION!How do I grow really long healthy hair?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Conditioner is important, but most people don't even think about the importance of a moisturizing shampoo. I use Suave, actually, and it works amazingly and my hair is in better condition than it ever has been. I use the one in the orange bottle that says ';compare to matrix';. Garnier and Clairol make some good conditioners.





Also, don't pull your hair up in ponytails when it's wet or else you'll damage it and cause split ends. Get it trimmed about once a month and it will grow faster. Hope this helped.
I use a product called Wen. It is a cleansing conditioner, that makes your hair healthy, shiny, and very soft. My friend ordered it off qvc.com(then search Wen cleansing conditioner). I have to say though its not cheap, but if u do give it a try I recommend lavender or sweet almond mint!
i use this triple gro satin bonnet, and i see its working. it grows hair mosturizes it an makes it shiny, u have to keep using it for more than a month for it to work. u can get some at sally beauty. the website is:





http://www.triplegro.com/
Condition very well. Also keep heat styling to a minimum.
Biotin works well, but you might start breaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment