Saturday, February 20, 2010

What is your secret to glowing skin and healthy hair?

Whatever it is, share it with us =D





Here's mine:


I have oily acneic skin and since converting to natural (i.e. using oatmeal masks to reduce redness, yeast to get rid of breakouts) my acne has gone down significantly and my skin looks so much better for it! Try it guys!!... Chemicals- bah. What is your secret to glowing skin and healthy hair?
Wash your face with oatmeal soap, mix the foam with a little of sugar and scrub your face with it, then wash with warm water. It will leave your skin soft and with no oil. For your hair try to put some Aloe Vera but the natural one after you shampoo, and leave it onWhat is your secret to glowing skin and healthy hair?
I use mild facial cleansers designed for acne prone oily skin and Witch Hazel toner. I wash my hair with Jason's Natural Organic Biotin rinse with lukewarm water, condition my hair with Jason's Natural Organic Biotin conditioner rinse with cool water and flip my hair down, lift my hair with the back of my forearm to hold the length that goes past my scalp and final rinse in cold water.





I always bathe with antibacterial bar soap in the daily shower also.





Don't eat fast food, cold cuts, processed food, junk food, mayonnaise, horseradish, pickles, relish, mustard, heavy mayonnaise like salad creams, gravies, sauerkraut, onions, pepper rings, white bread, too much animal fat, margarine, dry cured sausages, bologna, full fatty sausages with casings and don't drink soda.





Drink green tea twice a day, drink chamomile tea before, during, and after menstruation to prevent pain, strain, cramps, bloating, gas and discomfort.





Eat fresh fruit, vegetables, lean red meat, lean white meat and whole grains and also drink fruit juice without sodium benzoate.


Drink plenty of filtered water.
shampoo and soap
u r what u eat...eat more fruits and veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment