Saturday, February 20, 2010

How do i get healthy hair? And Anything to help it grow?

My hair has been chemically damaged from bleaching it to going brunette like 5 times in one year. Im back to my natural brown color and am not dying it anymore. My hair is now damaged and is dry the ends are pretty bad too -My hair used to be down my back (very long) now its a little past my shoulders barely due to all the chemicals How do i get my healthy long hair back? Any proucts?How do i get healthy hair? And Anything to help it grow?
use conditioner everyday but only use shampoo once a weekHow do i get healthy hair? And Anything to help it grow?
I'm sorry to tell you this -- but nothing will permanently fix the damage to your hair. I would suggest using deep penetrating conditioner daily to fill in the ';holes'; in your hair caused by bleaching. Also, take prenatal vitamins. They're very good for your hair, nails and skin. Believe me, my friend is pregnant and her hair looks phenominal.





Good luck!
well first you need to get a very very good shampoo and condishoner and you also you should wash it every other day hope i helped
well gee...if you quit using product on your hair to make it bad, you MIGHT find it will grow out, eventually, and look decent.
only wash your hair 2 times a week. use as little product as possible, especially those with alcohol in it. massage your scalp with baking soda once a week. rinse with vinegar once a week. about once a month, saturate your hair with mayonnaise for about 1/2 hour. put olive oil on the ends everyday.


this may sound very strange, but all-natural products are so much better for your hair and shampooing is over-rated. I do this myself and my hair has never been so healthy!
I had the same hair. I know this might kill you, but try cutting it short. it will get off all the dry spilt ends, and up growing faster. thats what i did, and now my hair is healthy and is growing fast. Also, lay of the straigtener and/or curling iron. But their isnt a product to make your hair grow faster, but a lot of shampoos make it healthier!
every 1 in a half months cut the ends of your hair , let your new hair grow . Do NOT dye or do anything else to your hair. If you are going to use heat on it like , hair dryer use a heat protector spray or serum.
Number one keep your hair conditioned shampood and clean!!! When you shampoo your hair you the warmest water you can stand that way it will open up your poors. When your done shampooing it wash the shampoo out with hot water also!!! Then condition it and while you do that use the coolest water you can stand!! let it sit for 5 minutes that way it has time to repare damages. Then wash it out like i said befor with the coolest water you can stand!! Use TRESemme anti-breaker!!


Also deep condition your hair 2-3 times a weak member that you can never over condition your hair to much!! minamize straightening your hair if you do straighten it. When you do straighten your hair use a ceramic straightener and use protecter. You can put gell or mouse in your hair but when you buy it look at the ingredientes make sure it has no alchahol. Alchahol breakes of your hair. Make sure you get your dead ends off often and brush your hair 100 times on each side every day do not color your hair it dries it out!! sometimes i put baby oil in my hair to keep it from getting frizzie and i also use TRESemme NO FRIZZ ultra light shine spray!! there is nothing worse then frizzie hair =D





Well i hope i helped those are my tips for healthy hair!!
stop dying your hair, use a baby shampoo which has minimum chemicals.


Also start apply coconut oil, I have some more great tips on hair at www.millionsupon.webs.com
there is deep conditioning treatments (kind expensive but tend to be effective)





cut the dead ends like a good inch





or if you can't do deep conditioning moisturesizures and leave in conditioners but don't over shampoo and wash your hair like do this maybe 2 or 3 times max a week or it'll get dried out





and brush through it starting at the end to the top this will be easier on your hair then starting from the top





when wet do not pony tail it it causes dryness and damage





(african american hair w/ hgihtlights i feel your pain)
I would go to the salon and splurge a little on good shampoo and conditioner. I would also see if they have any leave-in products that repair damaged hair. There is this thing called a malibu treatment that most salons offer...They do it while your there(it shouldn't cost too much) and it takes all the chemical build up off of your hair. I get them every once in a while and I love them! My hair comes out soft and feels really healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment