Monday, February 22, 2010

What is the best diet for healthy hair?

The length of my hair is about 2 inches off the shoulder, and lately it has been dropping a little more than usual after I wash it. I don't know what causes the sudden change, and would like advice on how to keep my hair healthier and stronger. Perhaps I should eat more of a certain nutrient?What is the best diet for healthy hair?
For most of my life, my hair was dry, dull and frizzy. Until one day, I made complete changes to my diet. (It was for loosing weight, which I did). But now my hair is so shiny and has gotten so much longer and healthier. I eat a basic every day diet, high in green leafy vegetables, protein (chicken, fish), as well as fruits and other vegetables. Olive oil instead of vegetable oil... An organic diet to be exact...





Also around the same time I started my diet (4 months ago), i QUIT blow drying my hair. This is something I have done for so many years and just like that, I quit. Wow, I can't tell you how different my hair has become. It's like hair I always dreamed about. A shine I could never buy in a bottle (and i have tried) and it's so full of body! Wish I would have done this years ago. I am not using any expensive shampoos or anything special. ....So a healthy diet and no blow drying will help tremendously. You can also take a vitamin hair supplement to help boost your hair even more, but I haven't even gotten that far yet and I am happy!





PS: My sister was so impressed that she followed in my footsteps. Her hair was thin and fine, and now her hair is fuller and shinier too. Her diet is already like mine, so she just needed to quit blow drying and it worked on her too!What is the best diet for healthy hair?
I think the best for hair is a hot oil treatment or the old fashion mayonnaise's and egg treatment. use 1 egg and half cup of mayo,leave on ten minutes rinse wash and beautiful
Is your scalp more oily than normal? That can cause hair droop%26gt; Biotin supposedly helps build stronger hair and nails and you can find it with vitamins/supplements at your supermarket.





Maybe the hair droop is caused by a change in your water? If something in it has changed (too soft, too many minerals, etc) it could cause your hair be flat.





A good balanced diet is good for your whole body though...and drink plenty of water to flush out toxins.
JIZ
Mine too. Please answer this question truthfully so that we may be informed on how to better care for our hair. Please help us HIV (Hair Is Vanishing) sufferers.
  • moto guzzi
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment