Monday, February 22, 2010

How do you get back our healthy hair?

I have dry brittle hair from blow drying and all the other chemicals I tryed a 3 month straightener and regreted it It ruined my hair I stoped blowdrying my hair and I haven for 3 months now I have curls but they are frizzy and undefined I tryed everything I could but nothing gets all the frizz out and it just doesnt work I really want my curls back and when I get them back they are too curly but I want them to be wavy calm and frizz free I really dont want to cut my hair a lot but I think I should trim dead ends any help?How do you get back our healthy hair?
Start with a trim to your hair. And for a while at least, you should stop using your Blowdryer, Staighteners, and any other chimicals which would make your hair worse. Look for a moisturising shapoo and Conditioner, And Also before every Shower, Take Two Tablespoons of Olive Oil, Massage it into your scalp, and wait 30 mionutes for best results.How do you get back our healthy hair?
Yes, too much blow drying, relaxers, perms and straightener will damage hair. Hair loves to be moisturized, it strives from it. But here are two sites that you can search longhaircare and my favorite is blackhairmedia the ladies are great they promote long and healthy hair. You have to remember that you have to find what your hair loves. Aussie Moist Shampoo, Sauve Milk N Honey, VO5 Moist, instead of shampooing all the time cowash=using only shampoo, find a good leave in conditioner maybe Garnier Frucits, Get a deep conditioner like ORS and put a plastic cap on your hair for a couple of hours. Do get a good trim not a cut unless you want one. Less manipulation of the hair is good. Check out the hair sites.
Dont go out and buy anything expensive.


First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)





Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)





Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a ';little'; honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)





Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short





Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!








The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower





You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences ';clean happy'; conditioner.





When I do this at nite, I wake up, shampoo %26amp; condition, rinse and style as usual. Has worked for years











You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.











Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid..鈥?/a>
I would suggest layering your hair. After you get it cut,


you need to start with a good shampoo/conditioner. I would suggest Matrix Curl Life, which will help with keeping your curls frizz-free. Next, use a product that helps reduce frizz, such as a frizz-free Milk while your hair is wet and dry with a diffuser, which snaps onto your blow-dryer. Finish with a product that will enhance your style such as a contouring creme.





You can purchase Matrix products at most professional salons, or something similar, just make sure it's professional products. Good LUck!
Try a rehydrating product. It may help your damaged hair become healthy again. Do not use to much heat. Still having problems, visit a salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment