Monday, February 22, 2010

How do I get soft, shiny , healthy hair?

I have medium/long, straight hair. It is light brown with caramel highlights. I was wondering how to get my hair super healthy with it also being shiny and soft. What are some homemade products or recipes I could use. Also, what would be the best shampoo? Thanks.How do I get soft, shiny , healthy hair?
try rinsing your ahir with apple cider vinegar. i know it may sound crazy but after you shampoo and conditioner take about a cup of apple cider vinegar and pour it into your hair. it makes my hair soft and shiney. also if you want to make your carmel highlights pop out more add about a 1/2 cup honey to your shampoo bottle. their is something in the honey that makes brown, blonde and carmel colored hair really shiney and it also gives your hair that fresh new dye look to it. tell me about your results.How do I get soft, shiny , healthy hair?
Use mane and tail horse shampoo
mayo
I'm not too sure about the best shampoo, but there is a home recipe that I use sometimes which has egg, vinegar, honey and water which helps to make my hair smooth. I don't know how much of each to put in, as it is my sisters recipe, but I am sure that you can type in ';vinegar, egg hair treatments'; on google. There is also a vitamin you can take for healthy and shiny hair called Biotin which is fairly cheap and available from most drugstores.
Try using garnier fructis or moose
stop eating meat. And concentrate on veggies and fruit, take your vitamins, drink plenty of water.
you can buy bead head products.


expensive,but its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment