Monday, February 22, 2010

How would i be able to manage my wavy and dry hair? How do i get a healthy hair?

i have a sort of thick and wavy hair. when i went to highschool, i started having dry hair? after sometime, hair was full of split-ends? i regularly go to the parlor but i still get the same result--unhealthy hair.How would i be able to manage my wavy and dry hair? How do i get a healthy hair?
i have long thick wavy hair. one thing i never did was dye my hair, but remember to trim!!! also use ';biosilk'; at night in ur hair it wil make ur hair smoooth. try not to use so much heat and use comb not brush. brushing breaks hair.How would i be able to manage my wavy and dry hair? How do i get a healthy hair?
Egg whites, oil massages can improve your hair. From http://myhair.info
i used to have hair like that to every time you have a wash use conditioner and get regular cuts in the salon,if you like buy yourself some ghd`s and your all set,if you want more advice try asking the people at the salon
I have wave in my hair, and I have found that if I let my hair dry naturally as much as possible, it tends to feel better. Also, I turn the water temperature to as cold as i can stand before i exit the shower and rinse my hair. This helps to close the hair's cuticle and helps to prevent frizz. You might also try some leave in conditioner. My first suggestion would be to reduce your blow dryer use. I hope this helps :-)
  • moto guzzi
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment