Saturday, February 20, 2010

How often are you supposed to alternate between shampoos/conditioners to have healthy hair?

I've heard that if you want healthy hair, you should alternate shampoos/conditioners. How often should you alternate? Like use Aussie one day, don't wash the next, use Herbal Essences the next, and repeat. Or use one brand until it runs out, and then switch? HELP! ? THANKS! :))How often are you supposed to alternate between shampoos/conditioners to have healthy hair?
i switch off every day between dove intense damage therapy and head and shouldersHow often are you supposed to alternate between shampoos/conditioners to have healthy hair?
If you want healthy hair, it doesn't matter whether you alternate shampoos and conditioners every week or if you've been using the same shampoo and conditioner for years. If you want healthy hair, avoid heat styling tools like straightening irons and curling irons, and give your hair a break from the hairdryer. Also, you'll want to limit the amount of chemical treatments you get to no more than 4 per year, max.





I have very long and healthy hair, and the reason I do is because I hane't had it colored in almost 2 years, I rarely use a hairdryer, I only use a curling iron a few times per month, and I never use straightening irons. I've also been using the same shampoo and conditioner for the past year or so, and its not some expensive product (I use Suave). Heat styling tools and chemical treatments (like coloring) damage your hair beyond repair. What shampoo and conditioner you use and how often you alternate has no impact on the healthy of your hair.
Honestly I use Redkin products, I switch after each bottle runs out. You have to allow some time to let the current shampoo and conditioner to have effect on your hair. Aussie may feel really good for your hair but it is actually really bad, it has a lot od alcohol in it. Switch to real control by Redkin mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment