Saturday, February 20, 2010

What are some good natural supplements to promote healthy hair growth/maintenance?

I am just wondering what foods/supplements, etc. promote healthy hair. I have wondered this for a while, I know that flaxseed oil is good for that type of thing...but what else? And, while you're at it, if you know of anything topical besides aloe vera of course, that help skin and hair, it would be nice to include it in your answer.What are some good natural supplements to promote healthy hair growth/maintenance?
I find that protein powder containing amino acids, specifically the L-cystine, made my hair healthy again. I use MLO Super High Protein Powder. I also stopped smoking because it made my hair brittle, dry and thin over a long period of time. Look up info on amino acids and if you smoke, look up the effects of smoking tobacco on the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment