Monday, February 22, 2010

How can I get Longer Healthy Hair?

Hi guys. I am a 23 year old boy. I have been worried of my unhealthy dry hair, for quite a long time. My scalps started visible to everyone. I know its because of genetic. Is there any medicine, diet, food intake that can cure this curse on me? Pls help me. Thank You.How can I get Longer Healthy Hair?
I know this part is hard but you have to start by getting a good trim to cut off any damaged hair. That way your hair will be thicker at the ends and won't be breaking off. Split ends just keep moving up your hair shaft so get rid of them asap! Next, diet has everything to do with how healthy your hair is. Hair is made up of protein. So you need to be eating at least 35 grams of protein a day. (Eggs, meat, cheese, peanut butter, nuts, beans..) Eating plenty of green leafy vegetables are great for healthy hair. Citrus fruits are also known to contribute to helping hair grow. It may not be necessary if you are eating healthy enough, but in addition I take a multivitamin with biotin to ensure I am getting enough nutrients. It may sound funny but also I eat Trader Joes version of the Flinstone vitamins it has biotin and many other essential vitamins.


Here are some additional tips that may help you. Avoid wearing hats. They suffocate your scalp and if you wear them long enough they will make you go bald! Don't eat too many sweets they can clog your pores including the pores where your hair grows from. Wash your hair less frequently. You say your hair is dry, if you wash it every day try every other day or even every 2 or 3 depending on your hair type. I usually wash my hair twice a week and it is very healthy. And most importantly have patience, keep following these steps and within a couple months you should start to see results. I am also in the process of growing my hair very long so every month I take pictures of my hair from multiple angles to see the progress, trust me it helps and keeps you motivated! Good luck!How can I get Longer Healthy Hair?
Eat a balanced diet.


Use a good shampoo and conditioner.


You can also try taking vitamins that are made specifically for hair.


I take these- http://www.hairformula37.com/hair-skin-n鈥?/a>


If you're really worried, you can always ask a doctor if there is anything he can do.
use egg
  • moto guzzi
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment