Monday, February 22, 2010

When i had my hair relaxed a few years back, my hair became curly. How can I have a healthy hair again?

I used to have straight shiny hair. I had my hair relaxed and sometimes iron it and bow dry my hair. LATEly, my hair starts to bacome curly especially my bangs.When i had my hair relaxed a few years back, my hair became curly. How can I have a healthy hair again?
To have truly healthy hair, you are going to have to grow your relaxer out.





Relaxers are too damaging for the hair, and they change the texture. The open the door for all sorts of breakage and sadly, the more styling you do, the more damaged your hair is becoming, because of the relaxer.





I had to start all over from 10 years of relaxing to get healthy hair again. It was worth it. read my story below, if you're interested, hair tips included:When i had my hair relaxed a few years back, my hair became curly. How can I have a healthy hair again?
Go see a professional......they have all the answers.
Dont worry. My hair is worse than yours . Seriously. It's not that your hair is not healthy. Sometimes, it depends on the way you wash your hair, dry your hair and the way you tie your hair and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment