Saturday, February 20, 2010

What is the best thing to take for healthy hair skin and nails?

I take a daily multivitamin already and am looking to add a little extra for my hair, skin, and nails.





I have heard folic acid tablets are good for that, or omega 3 fish oil tablets. I know they also sell packages that are specifically formulated for healthy skin, nails, and hair but of course they are more expensive and i dont even know if they are safe to take daily WITh my multivitamin.





Which ones are better?What is the best thing to take for healthy hair skin and nails?
prenatal vitamins. they help with your hair, skin, and nails. you can get them at any vitamin store. the pills that are formulated for healthy skin, nails, and hair and they are safe to take daily with your multivitamin.What is the best thing to take for healthy hair skin and nails?
i'd stick to eating foods that contain these things. You're right, omega 3 is good and so is folic acid. I'd continue multivitamins but not buy those other things. You may just overdose on it. Some things that contain omega 3 are flaxeed (you can buy seeds and grind them with yogurts or cereal or sprinkle it in a smoothie) or eat fish.
There is actually a multivitamin called ';Hair, skin, and nails'; If you can find this take Vitamin E, Biotin, Vitamin B (all of them), and folic acid. Also try to eat a lot more vegetables.
I tried the ones for hair and nails and is bs..does not work.Thes best you can do is eat healthy and add beans and good healthy fats like avacados and lean protien.
Yes, prenatal vitamins or knox gelatin...they used to sell it in packets for hair %26amp; nail growth but I'm not sure if they still do, you could buy it at the grocery store. Fish oil works on dogs so I would assume it would work on humans.
I would go for the hair and nail vits, yes they are safe to take with multi vits i take them myself.


But try washing your hair with egg and drinking plenty of milk or having enough other varieties of calcium.
eat lots of fruits and veggies, use aveeno lotion, dove shampoo, and a nail hardener
I have heard that prenatal vitamins help with hair and nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment