Monday, February 22, 2010

What can I do to get healthy hair?

I straighten my hair just about everyday, and my hair is damaged. I need a cheap and easy way to keep my hair healthy.What can I do to get healthy hair?
well, you're frying your hair obviously, give it some love! use a moisturizing treatment on it... and give it a few days off now and then, do you use any protection sprays?


and make sure you don't use products with alcohol in them as it will only dry it out more... and make sure you are using a really good quality shampoo and conditioner, i get mine from AVEDA...


there is a good spray below i have used...


good luck!What can I do to get healthy hair?
A lot! This is how I made my hair super healthy and shiny!


Don't wash your hair everyday, wash your hair in cold water,don't brush your hair while its wet,don't towel dry your hair,don't blow dry your hair,just let it air dry!!


Every time that you straightenn your hair you should ALWAYS use a heatprotect-ant spray!


[thats heat protecter]
stop straightenning! :)


i've started scrunching my hair with a difuser after i wash it and i love how it comes out!


also, leave your conditioner in for about half an hour after washing your hair and i use this great serum which keeps it silky soft! :)
Eat healthy,


Drink heaps of water


Stop straightning your hair so often


Buy some protein conditioner


and get a hair cut atleast every 2 months to get rid of split ends
get a trimm %26amp; use moisturizers

No comments:

Post a Comment