Saturday, February 20, 2010

What are some healthy hair tips that I could use to grow my hair out?

I'm not really looking for shampoos or conditioners because I already use Tresemme and use Head and Shoulders once a week. I just would like to know the best foods that have plenty of vitamins in it and ways to not stress my hair by brushing it to much. I have hair that is just above my shoulders and am looking to grow it out like Arwen in Lord of the Rings. My hair already grows very fast, almost an inch a month.What are some healthy hair tips that I could use to grow my hair out?
if you straighten it, use hair protection guards that you can find in any drug store in the hair styling section. it burns the product before your hair. also, stay away from blow drying your hair on high heat, use maybe a low setting on cool. your hair is at its weakest after a shower so be careful what you do. if you want to curl it with curlers, wait until it is just slightly damp. same goes with braids or any other hair do.What are some healthy hair tips that I could use to grow my hair out?
I have hair upto my ***.. this is my regime.. oil once a week and plait it really tight at night preferably 2 plaits... hopefully you dont have a boyfriend... Oils I recommend.. coconut, side effect: stinx


Olive oil/ youll smell like salad


Almond oil/ BINGO!


All work just fine...


Or walk into an indian convenience and ask for amla oil.... BTW DO NOT BLOWDRY OR STRAIGHTEN... heat will make your hair crispy if you oil.
Tresemme and Head and shoulders are the worst shampoos to use . They are high in the PH Level . Vitamin's are a regular , multi vitamin
  • moto guzzi
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment