Saturday, February 20, 2010

What is the best product for healthy hair?

Okay, so I really really really want long hair! But the thing is I have really thick curly hair, and my ends are just horrible. I want something that will smooth out my hair, repair my ends and add tons of moisture to my hair. If you could, list a shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioner/ cream, and something to protect my hair from heat damage. I straighten my hair. Umm I just want to grow my hair the healthy way, without cutting it. Its already a little more than a tad below shoulder length. Ten points to whoever gives me the best advice!What is the best product for healthy hair?
You said your hair was thick and curly so you will want to use products specially for your hair type. If you want long hair then you must keep the hair that is on your head healthy. Many people who want long hair forego getting haircuts. Well, if you have split ends, they will just keep splitting up the hair shaft and break ofr. Getting tiny trims every couple of months will help a lot!





For products that will help your hair type's condition and allow for maximum growth, I would suggest the Graham Webb line of hair products. The ones that would be perfect for your hair are the Heat Response in Graham Webb. They are good if you have thick or dry hair and still need to straighten it.





You didn't mention if you straighten your hair temporarily with an iron or if you do it chemically. I will tell you that chemical straighteners are very caustic and damaging so you will want to totally condition and use good salon products. If you do it temporarily then the Heat Response line is good for protecting your hair while you do that.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment