Saturday, February 20, 2010

What are good shampoos and conditioners that promote LONG, HEALTHY hair?

I have about a little past shoulder-length, dark brown, thick, wavy hair. I am striving for hip-length LONG, HEALTHY hair. Any recommendations or tips as well as shampoos or conditioners? P.S.) I have already tried Pantiene Long Lengths and John Frieda Root Awakening Products and they did nothing for my hair.What are good shampoos and conditioners that promote LONG, HEALTHY hair?
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship products are good. I have used the leave-in conditioner and it works wonderfully.What are good shampoos and conditioners that promote LONG, HEALTHY hair?
try WEN...i use this it's perfect..i have super long hair it covers my butt...anyways it makes your hair soft it giver you volume..and it gives you healthy roots...it really works..the more you have on and the longer you keep it on..the better the results r going to be
you should definitely use Burt's bees Raspberry and Brazil nut shampoo! it makes hair soft silky and brush able! I hope you try it!
i think u should use dove it is the best it makes ur hair smooth healthy n long conditioner is very gud it worked for me n it is a good brand
After shampoo and conditioner, and before styling, I use a natural oil product called ';CHI';. I have hair down to my butt (and pretty thick) and I use about two quarter-sized dollops and work it between my fingers then start combing it through my hair starting at the ends and slowly working my way up to the top, but not going all the way to the roots. Then style as usual. This will add a protection to the fair follicle and prevent heat damage. It will also give you LOTS of shine without the dreaded greasy or crunchy looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment