Saturday, February 20, 2010

I have healthy hair and a healthy diet, what can I do to increase my hair growth?

Are there vitamins, certain foods, hair masks, shampoos, conditioners, or treatments that I can use to increase my hair growth?





I want it to be a little longer by the time that school starts. I don't know what to do so please help!I have healthy hair and a healthy diet, what can I do to increase my hair growth?
So many questions for this subject and people always reply nope...





You can Grow your hair faster , You have to follow some rules tho.





Talking a great multivitamin will help most hair vitamins do not have enough ingredients to make hair grow they are gimicks to take your money $$ The only one I would recommend and have used is GNC hair skin and nails.





I HIGHLY recommend getting more protein in your diet. Eat healthy foods with protein. 45-60 grams a day will help hair grow faster ( I have done this and it works) Omega fatty acids help the scalp.





If you have split ends and never cut them your hair will continue to break. Get regular trimming if you have split ends





If you have Dandruff your hair will not grow fast either. If you scalp is not healthy this will cause slow hair growth. If you have dandruff tea tree oils or natural oils that they have on the market for the scalp should help. ( I like wild growth oil it soothes the scalp and prevents dandruff)








Here is a great link





http://www.wikihow.com/Grow-Longer,-Stro鈥?/a>





If you already take vitmins etc... and your diet is good then I would say your hair my not grow faster with vitamins and protein this just means its genetic. You hair has its set growth rate.





For me I don't take vitamins or eat enough protein I started and my nails and hair have started to grow faster!I have healthy hair and a healthy diet, what can I do to increase my hair growth?
Nope.





Hair grows on average half an inch a month, give or take a little (varies with the individual).





There isn't really anything that's going to make it grow faster - anything that claims it does is just bunkum.
my sister takes these pills that ppl give to their horses to make thir manes grow, and it makes ur hair grow faster, try that!

No comments:

Post a Comment