Monday, February 22, 2010

How can i grow thick long healthy hair?

For any African American girls, what is YOUR hair care routine, that makes your hair grow thick, long and healthy, and for how long?How can i grow thick long healthy hair?
Moisture is the key. I do have chemically straighten hair. I use pantene pro-v gold line formulated for african american hair. I also use the leave in creams and conditioners. To ensure that I have moisture in my hair I have a daily moisture spray by Dove and pink oil light moisturizer. If you have really really dry scalp use Blue Magic scalp conditioner (grease), but use sparingly because it can weight down your hair. Don't be afraid to trim your ends to get rid of dead hair that sucks the moisture from healthy hair and avoid putting too much heat on your hair. I tried to flat iron it once and then wrap it at night. But if you need to apply heat, use a spray on protector for your hair like Ion Straighten Iron Spray or Thermasilk. Also apply oil sheen as needed. I do this and my hair is long, shiny and healthy. I am 100% african american and my hair is about 16 inches long.How can i grow thick long healthy hair?
well im somalian and my hair is naturally Thick and curly it really also depends what products you use dont use shampooS tht


are acidic NOO straighteners dont wash your hair too often ( i did this and my HAIR gets veryy dry)





umm Take good supplements of Vitamin C


USE roller rather than straighteners,


thats what i do,





Good Luck.


xxx





oh its better to have natural hair than weave.


x
depends on what you eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment